Tyler & Justine were married in the picturesque Cave Spring Vineyard on a hot July Day! The day began at The Inn on the Twenty in the charming village of Jordan.
Top 5 favourite things about this wedding:
1. The bride's gorgeous dress! Justine wore a custom dress by Catherine Langlois which had a light blush hue in the gown and custom crystal detailing on the back
2. The boys got ready at the inn however left early for a visit to Dillons Distillers, a local distillery, for some bespoke style gin and rye.
3. In lieu of a signing book, the couple had their guests sign old Beatles records which were later framed in their home.
4. For the Father Daughter Dance, the Bride personally wrote the lyrics to the song that the Groom, who is a musician, sang live while they danced together; there wasn’t a dry eye in the room.
5. Thankfully the villagers waited patiently while we briefly closed down Main St. to do an epic bouquet toss over the "Juliet Balcony" and of course end with a group photo with sparklers!